Dr. Roberta Bondar
First Canadian Astronaut in Space
- Bettyann Holtzman Kelves, Senior Lecturer, Yale University
As a noted NASA astronaut, Dr. Bondar has experience in working with cross functional teams, and in disaster management, disorientation and adaptive decisions. In her talks, she examines the adaptive decisions that need to be considered and implemented in order to rapidly emerge from major disruptions in your business.
Lessons in Life and Personal Motivation from Roberta Bondar
Drawing on her pioneering role as Canada's first female astronaut, and on some fascinating anecdotes, she explores issues of goal setting, teamwork, and personal discovery.
- Politics Ta-Nehisi Coates, Refusing to Ignore "the Same Old Racism," Named to Politico 50
- Innovation First Look: Work Smarter with Jeremy Gutsche's New Book, Better and Faster
- Work Up Close & Personal: Susan Pinker On Face-to-Face Contact and Happiness
- Innovation Learning through Failure: Cirque du Soleil's Welby Altidor on Innovation