Dr. Roberta Bondar
First Canadian Astronaut in Space
- Bettyann Holtzman Kelves, Senior Lecturer, Yale University
As a noted NASA astronaut, Dr. Bondar has experience in working with cross functional teams, and in disaster management, disorientation and adaptive decisions. In her talks, she examines the adaptive decisions that need to be considered and implemented in order to rapidly emerge from major disruptions in your business.
Lessons in Life and Personal Motivation from Roberta Bondar
Drawing on her pioneering role as Canada's first female astronaut, and on some fascinating anecdotes, she explores issues of goal setting, teamwork, and personal discovery.
- Business Strategy Heather Payne at 99U: The Importance of Creative Side Projects [VIDEO]
- Science How to Grow a Bone Without a Body: Nina Tandon's New TED Video
- Exclusives Shaping Discourse: Five Lavin Speakers Named to "100 Global Thought Leaders"
- Big Data Live at Lavin: Douglas Stephens on Big Data's Retail Revolution [VIDEOS]