Dr. Roberta Bondar
First Canadian Astronaut in Space
- Bettyann Holtzman Kelves, Senior Lecturer, Yale University
As a noted NASA astronaut, Dr. Bondar has experience in working with cross functional teams, and in disaster management, disorientation and adaptive decisions. In her talks, she examines the adaptive decisions that need to be considered and implemented in order to rapidly emerge from major disruptions in your business.
Lessons in Life and Personal Motivation from Roberta Bondar
Drawing on her pioneering role as Canada's first female astronaut, and on some fascinating anecdotes, she explores issues of goal setting, teamwork, and personal discovery.
…absolutely fantastic…captured the audience with her first words and kept us mesmerized until the end.
A wonderful speaker…exuding intelligence, great warmth and compassion…
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Your presentations on the Pandemic Issue and Leadership were educational, informative and entertaining.
- Health and Wellness On Ebola: Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Praises Speaker Laurie Garrett's Coming Plague
- Innovation Better and Faster: Jeremy Gutsche's New Book and Keynote Coming Soon
- Education Teaching Is Built, Not Built-In: Education Speaker Elizabeth Green
- Arts and Pop Culture Interstellar Co-Producer Lynda Obst on Innovation and Hollywood's New Normal