Dr. Roberta Bondar
First Canadian Astronaut in Space
- Bettyann Holtzman Kelves, Senior Lecturer, Yale University
As a noted NASA astronaut, Dr. Bondar has experience in working with cross functional teams, and in disaster management, disorientation and adaptive decisions. In her talks, she examines the adaptive decisions that need to be considered and implemented in order to rapidly emerge from major disruptions in your business.
Lessons in Life and Personal Motivation from Roberta Bondar
Drawing on her pioneering role as Canada's first female astronaut, and on some fascinating anecdotes, she explores issues of goal setting, teamwork, and personal discovery.
- Education Building Hope, One School at a Time: The Financial Times Profiles Bill Strickland
- Authors The New York Times 100 Notable Books of 2013 Includes Three Lavin Speakers
- Diversity Video: Comedian and Diversity Speaker Negin Farsad on Moral Courage
- Economics George Packer Wins the 2013 National Book Award for The Unwinding