Dr. Roberta Bondar
First Canadian Astronaut in Space
- Bettyann Holtzman Kelves, Senior Lecturer, Yale University
As a noted NASA astronaut, Dr. Bondar has experience in working with cross functional teams, and in disaster management, disorientation and adaptive decisions. In her talks, she examines the adaptive decisions that need to be considered and implemented in order to rapidly emerge from major disruptions in your business.
Lessons in Life and Personal Motivation from Roberta Bondar
Drawing on her pioneering role as Canada's first female astronaut, and on some fascinating anecdotes, she explores issues of goal setting, teamwork, and personal discovery.
- Science The Power of “I Don't Know”: Math Speaker Jordan Ellenberg [VIDEO]
- Education Did the Ivy League Ruin Education? William Deresiewicz's Viral New Republic Story
- Innovation Making Ordinary Objects Extraordinary: Internet of Things Speaker David Rose in NYT
- Sports New Speaker: R.A. Dickey, Cy Young Award-Winning Pitcher, Joins Lavin Agency