Dr. Roberta Bondar
First Canadian Astronaut in Space
- Bettyann Holtzman Kelves, Senior Lecturer, Yale University
As a noted NASA astronaut, Dr. Bondar has experience in working with cross functional teams, and in disaster management, disorientation and adaptive decisions. In her talks, she examines the adaptive decisions that need to be considered and implemented in order to rapidly emerge from major disruptions in your business.
Lessons in Life and Personal Motivation from Roberta Bondar
Drawing on her pioneering role as Canada's first female astronaut, and on some fascinating anecdotes, she explores issues of goal setting, teamwork, and personal discovery.
- Environment Water Water Everywhere? Speaker Charles Fishman Taps into the Water Supply Crisis
- Business Strategy To Start Something New, Business Looks to Art: TED Speaker Sarah Lewis
- Big Data Data on the Delta: Jer Thorp's Experiment in Live-Data Tracking
- Authors Magic Moment: Lev Grossman’s The Magician’s Land is a #1 New York Times Bestseller